These weekends are aimed at Junior or Senior teachers who want to further their knowledge and practice of the intermediate senior asanas from all three syllabus levels.
The Saturday workshop is geared towards own practice and in particular understanding the asanas and how they are built from more basic poses in previous syllabus levels. The Sunday workshop is more about improving teaching skills, especially observation and correction of the asanas at this level. The weekend can be attended as a whole or as individual days, however those teachers who plan to work towards their Senior level teaching assessments will benefit most from attending both days.
These workshops are generally oversubscribed, so it’s become necessary to use a booking process. This is to avoid disappointment of anyone turning up on the day to find there is no space. To secure a place please follow the instructions on this link.
- Workshop times are Saturdays from 11am to 5:30pm, Sundays from 9:30am to 4pm
- There are normally four weekends throughout the year
- The fee for an individual day is £60
- The discounted fee for a weekend is £110
- For more information please contact Sheila
4/5th May 2019
6/7th July 2019
19/20th October 2019