These weekends are aimed at Level 2 and Level 3 teachers who want to further their knowledge and practice of the more advanced asanas from all three syllabus levels. They will be geared towards own practice and in particular understanding the asanas and how they are built from more basic poses in previous syllabus levels.
For more information please contact Sheila
Upcoming Workshops (currently in an online format)
- There are normally four weekends throughout the year
- On Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 12noon (London time zone)
- The weekend can be attended as a whole or as individual days, but each workshop must be booked separately
- Each online workshop fee £20
- Before booking an online yoga lesson, it is important to read the Booking Terms and Conditions for Online Yoga Lessons (which also includes booking and payment instructions)
- If you are new to online yoga lessons then click here for some helpful notes
- Bookings normally close on the day before a lesson (or earlier if the lesson is fully booked).
2nd/3rd April 2022 – to book click here