Find out about the changes currently in place for Covid.
This is a spacious, light and fully equipped yoga studio for the teaching of Iyengar Yoga at all levels.
The main studio can take up to about 30 mats.
A separate area is equipped with props for remedial and restorative work.
You will not need to bring any equipment with you as it is all provided (including mats).
The Yoga Shala is run by me, Sheila Haswell, I am the Senior Teacher.
It is situated centrally on the High Street in High Wycombe and just a few minutes walk from:
– the train station (30 – 40 minutes journey from Marylebone, London)
– the bus station (there are bus links to the London airports)
– town centre car parks
– town centre shops and restaurants
– places to stay, eg Premier Inn and Travelodge.
Shala means ‘school’ which is very fitting for how this space is used:
– yoga classes at various levels
– specialist classes
– remedial problems
– teacher training and further workshops for teachers to develop their level of teaching
– pranayama (breathing techniques)
– yoga philosophy.
I hope to be able to welcome you at the Yoga Shala.