These weekends are aimed at Level 2 and Level 3 teachers who want to further their knowledge and practice of the more advanced asanas from all three syllabus levels. They will be geared towards own practice and in particular understanding the asanas and how they are built from more basic poses in previous syllabus levels. We will also look at teaching and safely adjusting students in these higher level asanas.
For more information please contact Sheila
Upcoming Workshops (now back in the studio)
- There are normally four weekends throughout the year
- On Saturdays (11am to 5:30pm) and Sundays (9:30am to 4pm)
- The weekend can be attended as a whole or as individual days, but each workshop must be booked separately
- Workshop fee £60 per day (£110 for both days when both are booked and paid at the same time)
- Before booking a studio yoga lesson, it is important to read the Booking Terms and Conditions for Studio Yoga Lessons (which also includes booking and payment instructions)
- Bookings normally close on the day before a lesson (or earlier if the lesson is fully booked).
2nd/3rd March 2024 – to book click here