This year seems to have whizzed by and here we are approaching our summer break. It has been great to see many of you at the classes over the last six months and I hope to see more of you as the classes continue in the autumn.
I shall be teaching my regular classes until the 28th July and then I will be taking a break during August.
• In July the pranayama session will be on Monday 17th at 8pm and not on the second Monday of the month (so not 10th July)
• There will be no class on Friday 21st July as I will be at a family event.
• There will be no classes with me from Monday 31st July to Friday 1st September.
• My full schedule of classes will restart in the autumn from Monday 4th September.
• Sara will teach her Wednesday 10am class throughout the summer except for Wed 9th August. Please contact her directly to attend the classes. (Sara – 07814 590602 or email email@example.com.)
• Michelle will be teaching her Monday 6:15pm class throughout the summer except for the Bank Holiday Monday. Please contact her directly to attend the classes. (Michelle – 07837 695724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Classes at the Yoga Shala
The regular weekly classes for the autumn will remain at the same times and can be viewed and booked on the Timetable & Fees page of the website. Please remember to include your surname when booking a lesson.
You cannot book for the remedial class. If you think this class is for you, please contact me directly. For those of you already in the class please continue as before.
Important Note: The class fees will be going up from September.
When we returned to classes after the lockdown, I lowered the fees to make it easier for everyone to transition back to in-person classes. In order to keep the studio going I now have to increase the fees back to their pre-covid levels.
Here are the new fees from September 2023:
Monday Pranayama 8pm – £12
Tuesday General class 10am – £14
Tuesday Older & Stiffer class 1pm – £12
Tuesday Beginners class 6:30pm – £12
Thursday Teachers class 12;15pm – £15
Thursday Remedial class 4:45pm – £25
Thursday General class 7:15pm – £14
Friday Intermediate class 11am – £15
The workshop fees, reduced post-Covid, will also be increased from September:
Level 1 workshop (3 hours) – £35 and Peer Group Session (invitation only) – £15
Level 2 workshop (4.5 hours) – £50
Level 3 workshop (5.5 hours each day) – £60 each day; but if attending both Saturday & Sunday £110 when both days are booked and paid at the same time.
Workshop dates for the autumn will be on the website soon. Here are dates already planned; L1 booking will be available soon :
o Level 3 – Sat 8th & Sun 9th July (£50 per day)
o Level 2 – Sat 15th July (£40)
o Level 1 – Sun 17th September (new fee £35)
I will be teaching with Gitte Bechsgaard once again at the Yoga Shala from 3rd to 7th January 2024. For those who have previously attended her Philosophy Workshops please take note of the dates as this will be a new course on Subtle Anatomy. More information will be available soon on my website.
For those who may have been following the “Navayogimarga online festival” which I mentioned in my Winter newsletter, I can confirm that it has been postponed once again. When I have any further information about when this festival will run, we will update the Facebook page information.
With my best wishes for the coming year.